Welcome to all who enter in at these gates.

My name is Jason Jennings. I'm 38 years old, and I'm from Collinsville, OK. If you are viewing this blog it's because you most likely have seen my videos and/or comments on Youtube in the past years. My belief and views are unlike many others out there that claim to have found truth when all they have found is a lie in its many forms. If you have now thought of me as possibly being one of those same victims, this blog is not for you. You have found what you are looking for. I'm not seeking to give directions to someone who does not think they are lost. A man does not know when he is lost if he has no knowledge of where he began or his intended destination.

I do not belong to any of this world's religions nor of this world's versions of Christianity. I belong to one church, and one body, having one hope, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and father of all. I will not be one to tell you what I "believe" because I am confident of this very thing: "If any man loves God, the same is known of him." I do not count my father a liar when he says, "Turn at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you," and again, "Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeks to be obstinate with all wisdom," and again, "My son, if you will receive my words, and hide my commandments with you; So that you incline your ear unto wisdom, to apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry after knowledge, lifting up your voice for understanding; If you seek her as silver, and search for her as hidden treasures; Then shall you understand the fear of the Self-Existent, and find the knowledge of God," and again, "The fear of the Self-Existent is the beginning of knowledge."

I rarely give book/chapter/verse references. Search the scriptures for yourselves if you feel the need. Occasionally I may refer to the book quoted.

I do not argue about various translations of the bible, seeing all that does is create strife. I trust my God to reveal to me (and anyone else that has come to him with a whole heart) only truth according to his word. He has said, "All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; nothing to struggle with or distorted in them. They are all straightforward to him that understands, and right to them that find knowledge." If you believe man (or Satan for that matter) is more powerful than God to be able to deceive his chosen people with various erroneous translations, again this blog is not for you. Erroneous translations are only a stumbling block to those that are blind. It's much easier to deceive someone of their surroundings when they sit in darkness, but if light is shed, the deceiver himself is made known.

If you have attempted to carry over a doctrine from a previous life (and, no, I'm not speaking buddhist here) into his new and glorious life, then you have yet to flee Egypt. True, a sowing may have taken place, but if care and a hope of bringing forth good fruit is not present within the farmer (not you), the ground in which it was planted (you) cannot bring forth that good fruit, but yields bad fruit which is unprofitable to the farmer and is tossed out as compost. I intend to love and care for all the good land that the Lord has and will bless me with.

I do not argue about names, for there is given one name, "a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of in heaven, and in earth, and under the earth; And every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the father." I do not play name games: just as Mary is Maria in Spanish, they both have the same meaning. If you disagree, again, this blog is not for you.

I have a great desire that even those that have left my blog up to this point might be granted repentance to the acknowledging of the truth, but he did say that the time would come when "they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away the ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

I do not claim to be at a final destination either. As Paul said, "I do not count myself to have apprehended: but one thing, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."

"The path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day."

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kenyan Mall Crisis - It's In The Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment